Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thursday-Poets-Rally-Week-62-Perfect Poet Award~When Blessed By Freedom~


Thank You, Hyde Park Poetry,
 Thursday Poets Rally for this Wonderful Surprise Award


When Blessed By Freedom
I am beside you once again
Now be it sun storm or rain,
Sorrow and fear are afar,
Happiness floods me gone is the pain
Of loneliness, peaceful is the soul;
With chains of captivity broken at last
How wonderful and precious it feels
The sweet breath of freedom;
Home again, among love and care
Ah! Home is something very rare!
In Gratitude  
I bow down low,
Bless me OH Lord! to You I pray,
Give me courage to defend my land
If need arises-any day.

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA...

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA... :    Today, we’d like to challenge you to write yo...