Monday, February 9, 2015

For Hyde Park Poetry Palace ~ Thursday Poets Rally Week 80 ~ (Feb 4 -Feb 17, 2015) ~ O Sleek Saggital ~

I Nominate Poet

Alissa Meredith Jill Osborn Schapiro

at
Thursday Poets Rally - Week 80 -
~~~

My Valentine Poem

IMAG1976
O' Sleek Saggital Pointed Princess
I admire Thee 
O' Thou  essential elegant element
 perhaps Herchel discovered Thee
 in the celestial spheres
 and startled even Great Quetzalcoatl'

O' Impartial Modern Medieval Marker'
I fully admire thee'
so influential sciential,you have
 great potential to draw the form
existential' 

O' Lead Laden Vital 
I admire thee much
In royal grandeur I hold
in all colors behold"
friendly social and above all
nothing ever controversial

O Pencil Princess I admire Thee'
You are forever in my company

18 comments:

  1. sweet imagery,
    thanks for your outstanding imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Friends Abigail Skylar and Malia ...your wonderful words encourage me immensely

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful lyric, full of smiles and praises.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi hi hi hi this is so lovely. A Valentines owest to your tools and the writer within <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful ... a perfect love story of a writer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauty and loveliness all wrapped up in one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh How Wonderful to read all the lovely comments. I am delighted and much inspired.Deeply grateful to All Thank You so much

    ReplyDelete