Thursday, September 8, 2016

Falsity, Thy Name is ...

I wished...
To go, to a place, just outside not far from home
I looked around there was no one, no one
to go with me...
I wished
there would be one,but I knew not who,from home
Its Ok! so I sat on the steps of the porch
and saw the sky so blue
so clean,not a speck or a crack or a line
till a bird floated across
leaving no trace or shade
then pieces of soft wool white and grey
floated silently, happily moving on the way,
changing shapes all along
singing a silent song
of peace in the air,just and fair,
how happiness floods in the soul
as truth manifests as so common so rare

and now I do not wish to go
but stay,for this is the truth that I need to know
if my faith is strong,the path is straight
No Falsehood is encountered  
I am good the place I am...
The peace is in me,the place,  in my heart
I need no start,no road,no way
when all the world through the eyes in the
mind and heart is all  around
Falsity thou hath betrayed -
So let us stay you and I and pray to
and praise the One  ,who made The Truth
and the Boundless beautiful amazing sky                                                                      


No comments:

SARA FATIMA MIR- CHILDHOOD FUN