Friday, January 11, 2019

For POETS UNITED 2019 ~ Midweek Motif ~ Starting Over ~ If Ever I Get The Chance ...

     
                                                                 




        If ever I get the chance
        to make a fresh start

        I will go all the way to Rabat-
        wearing a jambart, will keep
        and push a tea -cart, serving all
        in the street and ghat


my currency will be Thai Baht
will make many and sell, tarts
in bazars and all marts
will accept the Burmese Kyat
then love to rest under Green heart
and wish for a trip to Kalat


but before I depart I will
listen to Beethoven and Mozart
fill a large apple cart
dress up very very smart
will go slow not dart
outsmart all,this will be

my restart

    


4 comments:

Susan said...

Very, very cool!

Anjum Wasim Dar said...

Thank you Dr Susan

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Sounds like an ambitious restart!

Anjum Wasim Dar said...

well, thank you ,no harm in thinking and planning

SARA FATIMA MIR- CHILDHOOD FUN