Friday, February 18, 2011

Every evening 
I feel heavy,



the rain cries


as I cry- 
the clouds mark
the skies as dark
and so is my day-
and I ask myself-why?

My faith was so strong





where did I go wrong?
where did I err?
How much had I hurt -
I never knew
I never wanted to 
and never would
and I ask myself-how?
will I know



I am forgiven
when there is silence
no word spoken-
and I ask myself- how long?
how long to wait
three days in faith
are ordained and
straight
and then I answer myself?
I am born 
to have no friends
I believe in one
and soon the line ends-
I am born 
          

     
   to be deeply sad

what have I done?
is it so bad?
and I ask myself-again
as I feel the pain
Is it all in vain?
where do I begin?



Life line is so thin
two worlds apart
with true feelings
how can I mend 
the broken heart-



No comments:

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA...

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA... :    Today, we’d like to challenge you to write yo...