Sunday, August 31, 2014

~ In Response to Dr Susan L Chast's Poem ~ 'Just Saying ' ~


Inspiration can come from anywhere ' For the following lines it was
The Title of the Poem 'Just Saying'  


If Icarus would lend me his wings 
I would ask Aeolus to fly me high
across the sea,beyond the mountain
find and destroy the angry anguine

Just Saying !


White or black it does not matter
I would fit in  and lie as a key
metamorphosed into minor octave
and play a tune of the tribe Twi !

Just Saying !


If I could study at Hogwarts'
I would learn wizardry of all wars
waving wands and casting spells take
 all weapons to  turn them into  stars 

Just Saying ! 



No, Not This Time 


2 comments:

Susan said...

Like this. If only we could defend and act on each of these things we just say .... I like your scenarios. Here's the link to my poem: http://susanspoetry.blogspot.com/2014/08/just-saying.html. Perhaps you can make the title of my poem above an active link?

Anjum Wasim Dar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA...

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA... :    Today, we’d like to challenge you to write yo...