Saturday, August 23, 2014

In Response to ~ Patterns of Life ~ by Victoria C Slotto in - dVerse Meeting the Bar ~ Solitude ~


when I sit alone by myself
 gazing at the boundless sky
often I see a solitary bird
gliding gracefully far up high

                                                             Then I do not think myself alone 

When I tread on ground or grass
trees and flowers and plants I pass
flies buzz around,butterflies flutter
ants walk in line as if to class

                                                                 Then I do not think myself alone 


when I search the Heavens seven 
created in layers consistent, my
questing vision perceives no break
but patterns amazing  in the firmament
      
                                                                     Then I do not think myself alone

when I look at the pedestrians path
cars and buses pass on the road
tyres screech horns honk loud 
faces smile in advertisement boards

                                                                       Then I do not think myself alone

busy days work is at its end
how time passed how did it fly
words thought more,less,penned
as stars appear to shine in the sky

                                                                    Then I do not think myself alone

days work done and prayers said
peace in my heart no fears no dread
then thoughts of a friend come to me
a source of comfort and company 

                                                                   Then I do not think myself alone

faith in Allah my Guardian Dear
when He is near I have no fear
when a friend is  sincere and I
 have the patient courage to bear 

                                                                   Then I do not think myself alone

Photograph 'Clouds' is from my personal photo album  Copyright CER 201
4

4 comments:

Susan said...

Healthy and serene patterns work well with the repetition and the pics. Beautiful.

humbird said...

Nice poetic rhythmical flow and vibrant refrain line ~ Nice work at the prompts :)

Anjum Wasim Dar said...

Thank you Dr Susan

Anjum Wasim Dar said...

Thank you Friend Humbird I feel greatly encouraged by your visit

SARA FATIMA MIR- CHILDHOOD FUN