Tuesday, October 13, 2020

My Dear Students Hope You All are Safely Happy

I will never forget those days
abundantly visible bags of chips and lays
shy smiles and nods of heads
twist of the style confident threads
skillful artists all of you
painters drummers speakers too
falling in the set of rules
happily,never complaining chairs
or stools, work all done
and well prepared,took some time
to shine and  join in the fun
All my students so good
all forever in my heart
thoughts and prayers
Be well be safe be happy
where ever you may be
make the best of your time

Always  Remember The Almighty

 

1 comment:

Magaly Guerrero said...

It has been a while for me, since my teaching days. But I still miss them so much. I hope your students (and you) are well.

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA...

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA... :    Today, we’d like to challenge you to write yo...