Sunday, April 25, 2021

In Collaboration with Mr Paul Brookes ~ Artists ~ Writers~ NAPOWRIMO 2021~ Day 23

 Art Work by John Law

To market to market, but no,where did you go lady?

how did you manage so? who was so kind to let you

follow? danger any did you meet?

you must be wearing the mask,which I vow is

your truthful trust,not like careless breathers of

the day,young restless astray-

O Lady let me carry your load, you bravely hold,

you are stronger though older but quite bold,

And the boy, grandchild must be,your loving

company,hope the parents are alive and well,

somewhere around ,but who can tell, all is hell

and I don’t know,how far you have to go-

or if you have a home or a farm,no harm, a

place to be safe, I wonder as I stare,I have no

voice, I cannot speak, I am hurt inside,deep

you remind me of one,like you I had, I cared

not and I lost all I ever had, now in silence I

weep.

Art Work by Jane Cromwell


Touch me not human
I will not be fooled again
Deceptive lover


Future is within,
quest unknown, underworld sky,
fractured after life



No comments:

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA...

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA... :    Today, we’d like to challenge you to write yo...